Chat with us at one of our upcoming events
The Master of Science in Aging and Health Program at Georgetown University Graduate School prepares students for work in a wide variety of aging-related and gerontology fields. Graduates may pursue jobs in a range of public and private settings as program or facility administrators, planners, practitioners, researchers, advocates and trainers for seniors and the elderly, including those with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. New job opportunities for well-trained gerontologists are constantly emerging.
We invite you to join the staff of the M.S. in Aging & Health Program for a chance to learn more about the program and ask any questions you may have.
Upcoming Online Events:
Georgetown University’s M.S. Aging & Health Program goes beyond geriatrics to the study of aging well in today’s society. We are training the next generation of leaders in the field of aging. Through multidisciplinary training, theory, economics, policy, and the human experience of aging; the program examines how society can construct a healthier understanding of aging and build a more age-integrated society.
We will host additional events this semester:
- Feb. 11, 6pm-7pm ET, Aging & Health Information Webinar (new window)
- Feb. 12, 11:30am-11:50am, Aging & Health Program Information Meeting (new window)
- Feb. 12, 11:30am-12:00pm ET, Aging & Health Program Information Meeting (new window)
- March 5, 11:30am-12:00pm ET, Aging & Health Program Information Meeting (new window)
- March 19, 11:30am-12:00pm ET Aging & Health Program Information Meeting (new window)
- April 9, 11:30am-12:00pm ET, Aging & Health Program Information Meeting (new window)
In a City Near You
The M.S. in Aging & Health program will be traveling to several graduate school fairs and conferences in the coming months. If you plan to attend an event listed be sure to stop by our table in the exhibit room. If you are unable to attend an event near you but, would like to schedule an in-person meeting, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend any of the previously mentioned events due to scheduling conflicts, please feel free to contact our team at email@example.com for a meeting on campus.